Jean-Baptiste is one of my top four favorite artists of all time. His work has so much personality and life! So I was very excited to find out he has been posting a lot of his concept art for games, movies and books on his new Behance Page!
Tons of amazing concepts and character drawings. Lots of finished paintings as well. Be sure to check him out! Jean-Baptiste is always doing it right!
Also be sure to check back Monday I have a wonderful interview coming up with the master of fairies, elves, dragons and warriors!
Be sure to check out all his Behance Pages!
- Sony Pictures Animation (2009) - The Villains
- Sony Pictures Animation (2009) - The Witch
- Sony Pictures Animation (2009) - The Hero
- Sony Pictures Animation (2009) - 1st Steps
- Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo 3: Book of Cain (2011)
- Faery: Legend of Avalon - Spiders (2010)
- Best of Faeries and Unpublished (2008-2009)
- Sketchbook 2 (2008)
- Celtic Faeries (2007)
- À La Recherche de Féerie 2 (2004)
- À La Recherche de Féerie 1 & Archive de Féerie 1 (2002)
- Baltimore et Redingote (1999)
- Halloween (1996)
images copyright Jean-Baptiste Monge
Sony Pictures Animation / Spiders Studio /Focus Home Interactive